1) The cult of success judges all things by earthly standards. -Morya: Pearl 13:39
2) I speak then of the fear that attracts delusion and causes the individual to think that he is a disciple on the path when in fact if he would simply ask for the interior correction and for those things that are plain to the Messenger he would receive the answers. -Helios: 7-4-1984 at RTR, Montana
3) O beloved ones, value who and what you are and then you will see the great strength of the 144,000, -Sanat Kumara: 7-4-1978 via Messenger E C Prophet
4) Adam Smith and David Ricardo did not envision a trade relationship in which there wasn’t mutuality of benefit, that is, balance. -Lou Dobbs: Exporting America, Warner Books, NY, 2004, p. 106 (The multinationals and finance houses want mutuality of benefit in terms of globalism, all right, for themselves, their own profit. Whether this motif will transform into other potentialities, including real balance of crucial factors, remains to be seen. -R.)
5) What the world needs is more sacrifice at a time when the many are closing their ears to the voice of conscience and of the Spirit. -Maha Chohan: Pearl 13:28
6) I think it is important to establish meditation upon one’s inner blueprint, upon the soul and its pattern. I call this the science of the immaculate concept. It really is the sacred science of the Mother. A certain understanding of this science has filtered through the metaphysical movements of the past century….We must have clearly in mind that the natural state of being is wholeness, is oneness with God, is the perfection of the Law…. We find that the presence of Mother–as all of the beauty and all of the goals that we see in life–is beset by a counterforce. This is depicted in the twelfth chapter of the Book of Revelation as the Dragon that comes forth the moment the Mother is going to give birth to the manchild. This Mother is the Mother within us all giving birth to our own Christ consciousness, and the Dragon seeks to tear from us that manchild as soon as it is born. -Messenger E C Prophet: Inner Perspectives, #16 and 56, see https://books.google.com/books?id=6ghrmJHPJ4MC&printsec=frontcover&dq=clare+prophet+inner+perspectives&hl=en&sa=X&ei=epeQVMyrBITYoATJ8IBg&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=clare%20prophet%20inner%20perspectives&f=false
7) 157. When we dispatch a messenger we wish him success in encountering the Dragon. Indeed this is no harmless, betailed, pre-glacial dragon but the cruel human egoism, reaching the point of the dangerous paroxysms called terror or frenzy of egoism. Where do these dragons nest? It is affirmed that the most evil nests will be in luxurious palaces or behind the counter of the money-changer or in the merchant’s shop. -Morya: Community 1926
8) 273. One’s assigned tasks will become a joy as if they were one’s own chosen labor. It cannot be otherwise. Of course this joy is not expressed in goat-like frolics. A true understanding of one’s surroundings may provoke a stern face, but one’s life is nevertheless transformed, and one can observe the coils of the earthly Dragon from a higher vantage point: fearlessness, already sent in the first call, brings one closer to the new waves of light. -Morya: Agni Yoga 1929
9) 134. In comparing good and evil I beg you to refrain from arbitrary division, because the boundaries are so winding that one cannot appraise them by earthly measures.
10) 149. Thus the one who does not descend ascends. But it is only by spirit that we can avoid descent. Thus above the earthly decision there is a heavenly one. Thus above the brain there is the heart.
11) 264. So also, over and above earthly decrees the far-off calls come flying. -Morya: Heart 1932
12) 325. Much wicked talk takes place at the threshold of evil, and dreadful curses originate there to the great delight of the dragons. We warn you to remove the dirt from your threshold. It nourishes the Dragon, and he may grow so fat that you won’t be able to squeeze past him through the door (of opportunity)! One must realize that an evil environment is an obstacle to evolution. -Morya: Supermundane 2, 1938
13) Not even those who strive to follow the Instructions sent to them can always know how to apply them in life. But this should not upset us. Those who have passed through many earthly journeys know how their experience was accumulated, and the one who has experienced and learned much will be compassionate to those who stumble. -Morya: Supermundane 3, preface
The rule (in Dodd-Franks barring taxpayer liability for derivatives trading) would have pushed out nearly $10.4 trillion (notational value) in credit default swaps, of which J.P. Morgan owns 44%, according to Thomas Hoenig, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. vice chairman. That is three times the amount of such swaps American International Group had when it was bailed out. http://www.wsj.com/articles/ratings-game-behind-big-banks-derivatives-play-heard-on-the-street-1418417119#livefyre-comment